The Quinn Report

The daily, weekly, or sometimes monthly news of what goes on in our hectic lives.

Monday, November 27, 2006

Where's The Food At?

"I'm so excited Mommy, that I'll even give you a silly face!"
Not a good shot, but a good shot at the same time!
"Daddy, do you have a present for me? Possibly food?" (She even has her fists ready!)
"WHAAAATTTTTT, NO FOOD? But Daddy..........."


I received Salem's highchair in the mail the last week, and finally got around to putting it together today. I love it and it folds up flatter than a pancake(I'm sure most of them do these days). It's so funny to me how such a little thing can develop such a big girl attitude with a snap of a finger(or in this case, a snap of a highchair unfolding ). She went from 3 mths. to 3 years just before my very eyes. It was like she knew that the chair was a place for massive food eating frenzies. She hasn't even started on her cereals yet for crying out loud. She was looking around (for food I just know it), and actually salivating out of her mouth. She went from thinking it was THE COOLEST THING, to not liking it one bit once she figured out she wasn't getting anything. Anyways, it was still a moment to grab some shots of her sitting in her big girl chair for the first time. Oh how us Moms HAVE to snap the first shots of everything our little sugarplums do!

*Thank you Nana Midge and Papa Don for my highchair. I can't wait to gobble,gobble,gobble some grub up in it. Love,Salem*

6 Comments:

At 10:55 PM , Blogger Lysandra said...

So Cool! She is precious.

 
At 10:24 PM , Blogger Katie said...

Very pretty high chair! She is beautiful. A beautiful little baby!

 
At 8:49 AM , Blogger Kelly said...

Salem is so cute!!! Looks like a great high chair....and I'm glad she likes it.

 
At 1:10 PM , Blogger Andrea and Ben said...

Those are adorable pictures!!! Very nice chair, is it the same print as your car seat?

 
At 1:18 PM , Blogger The Quinn Report said...

Yes, it is the same print as the rest of the stuff! I just love it; although, Graco just came out with a black and white french toile that is to die for!

 
At 12:39 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't belive how big she is getting...makes me sad that I can't see as she grows into the little Princess we all know shes going to be!! I MISS YOU GUYS!!! Email and blogs just arent the same....I LOVE YOU....MAN :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home