The Quinn Report

The daily, weekly, or sometimes monthly news of what goes on in our hectic lives.

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Frustrated As All Hell

So, remember how I bitched and went on and on about the Picture People Studio? Well, I've been waiting and waiting for my $200 Christmas cards of Salem to arrive for weeks now, and come to find out, they've LOST them. Can you believe it? They offered to replace them ASAP and then ship them out to me; but HEEELLLOOOO.... Christmas is now in like 3 weeks. I went and got her photos done in advance so they could be sent out the day after Thanksgiving. I don't want you all to receive them well into the New Year. If I only paid 50-75 bucks it would be different, but not 200. I complained and ended up getting my dinero back.


So, I didn't forget about you this year; I'm just not going to even bother with Christmas cards. All the energy was burned out of me just getting the damn things done to begin with. I just HATE it when shit like this happens. It's okay if it happens to the procrastinators, but not for the people that are on top of the game. I know it's the holidays, but gather yourselves Picture People/ FedEx, or whoever is in charge of this crisis.

4 Comments:

At 8:06 AM , Blogger A Goldsworthy Note said...

Oh, my GOSH! That totally sucks, Noel. I'm so sorry. Have you noticed that more and more people are failing at doing their somewhat petty jobs. I mean c'mon...it's their job so get it done! Ok, so I know you're upset about the pictures, but I also know you'll probably be a little down when nobody gets a precious Salem picture for Christmas, so if you have time I think you should use a pic you have to make a quick card from WalMart or Snapfish. Just a thought.
See you in Jan. Later Gator.

 
At 8:41 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate that! I am so sorry! That is so sad.

 
At 12:33 PM , Blogger Kelly said...

That sucks!!! I'm sorry it didn't work out, you must be disappointed.

 
At 10:58 PM , Blogger Katie said...

Yea man! Use a cheap(er) online service...we want a picture! :) But, I totally understand if it is too much to handle. You could do New YEar's cards though.

I hate it when people don't do their jobs right!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home