The Quinn Report

The daily, weekly, or sometimes monthly news of what goes on in our hectic lives.

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

SHE'S BAACCCKKKK!!!

These photos make me think of the song....." I'm To SEXY for my shirt, to sexy for my shirt..SOOO SEXY YEEEAAA!"

We picked up Salem on Saturday and I immediately started to feel better. It was strange because Saturday AM was the worst I had ever felt, and within 15 minutes of having her, I felt my absolute best. Isn't that crazy? I am still on a liquid diet, but am getting better and better with each passing day.

Upcoming Events for us:
Saturday morning, Andrew and Lilly girl, will be heading for Texas; then, on Monday, baby and I will drive to Jacksonville, fly to San Antonio,and Andrew will pick us up there. On Tuesday, he will fly back to Jacksonville, pick up the 4 Runner, work for a few days, and then drive once again to Texas to STAY!!!!! I can't wait to get there... You really have know idea.

I am so overwhelmed with things this week to get done. We have to pack, I have a hair apt., bridge work at the dentist tomorrow, sign 200 pages worth of signatures to close on the house, Salem has a doctors apt and needs shots, Lilly is throwing up blood lately, I have to turn in cable boxes and what not,forward our mail, get our apartment cleaned out and inspected, drive 2 hours just to get on the plane......it feels like it is NEVER ENDING. I still don't feel 100% and I can't talk very well; which makes it even worse.

Andrew finished his IP program up today and is glad it is over with. Now, he will be able to spend a few weeks with us before he heads to SOS.

That's it for now, I will be back with more bitching ASAP!!!!

7 Comments:

At 11:57 PM , Blogger Andrea and Ben said...

You are so close to being in your home!! I cannot wait for you....I can only imagine how excited you are!

 
At 11:57 PM , Blogger Andrea and Ben said...

That girl is so damned cute!

 
At 11:00 AM , Blogger A Goldsworthy Note said...

I can't wait to see y'all in less than a week! I think I'm almost excited as you are about the move. Give that beautiful Salem some kisses for me. SEE YOU SOON!!!!

 
At 2:11 PM , Blogger Smitty 1, 2 , 3 and 4 said...

LOVE the pictures!! The song totally cracked me up!

 
At 9:59 PM , Blogger Lysandra said...

so cute I want to bite her! or hold her!

 
At 10:04 PM , Blogger Katie said...

...so sexy it hurts.....

She is GORGEOUS!

 
At 6:57 AM , Blogger Kelly said...

Salem is so yummy...I just want to kiss her belly!

Good luck this week...you are a busy girl. Wish I was around to help you out.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home