The Quinn Report

The daily, weekly, or sometimes monthly news of what goes on in our hectic lives.

Friday, April 27, 2007

"Ms. Party Poops!"

" This blows, when is my birthday!?"
Fake smile
Get me the hell out of here MOM!



Salem went to her first birthday party the other evening at our friend Levi's house. He turned one and could even hold up one finger when people asked how old he was...talk about advanced! Even though she was dressed to the "T" for the occasion-(Gymboree Sweet Shop outfit that has ice cream cones on it with her matching ice cream cone Robeez!), she did not like the party one bit. There was TOO much going on for her and it was so goddamn loud, that she kept plugging her ears.

She also wanted all the attention, and wasn't getting it; for obvious reasons. I wonder how her 1st birthday will pan out. I can't believe it's sneaking up on me so fast. I better get to planning. So much to do, so little time.

7 Comments:

At 10:08 PM , Blogger A Goldsworthy Note said...

Oh, Noel...Salem is even precious when she's unhappy. She really must have Andrew wrapped around her finger.

I better start looking for her birthday present!

 
At 10:33 PM , Blogger The Quinn Report said...

You will have to come to her birthday party! I'm thinking of maybe an all white theme...just like "Diddy!"

 
At 10:34 PM , Blogger The Quinn Report said...

Hey Val, where in the hell are the countertop pictures you promised me?

 
At 11:55 PM , Blogger Smitty 1, 2 , 3 and 4 said...

Love the pictures!!

Oh yeah, I forgot to comment on your ass post...
You look awesome!! I don't want to hear anything about a saggy ass. I still have some serious pounds to shed. I am running, breast feeding, and somewhat dieting and nothing!! I know it will happen but in my mind it is not happening fast enough.

 
At 9:23 AM , Blogger Kelly said...

Poor Salem...but like Val said, she is stll so cute when she is unhappy. Can't believe you're talking about her first birthday already....where does the time go?

 
At 7:06 PM , Blogger Andrea and Ben said...

ok, all white and babies!! You are crazy! I think she was mad about the hat ;0) She is so darn cute I can hardly take it!!

 
At 9:53 PM , Blogger Katie said...

I LOVE Gymboree. And Robeez. Love. That is an adorable outfit on an adorable baby!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home