The Quinn Report

The daily, weekly, or sometimes monthly news of what goes on in our hectic lives.

Saturday, April 14, 2007

YO, YO, YO, What up!?






Lets see here. Our household goods arrived. My parents came to visit. They left. Andrew's parents arrived. They just left. Life has been out of control! We had a great time with all the grandparents taking turns visiting. Salem is still kicking ass and taking names at her swimming lessons twice a week. She absolutely loves it and HIGHLY recommend it to anyone with a little one(s). This week we focused in on dunking. I was scared to death to do it the first time, and then I couldn't get enough.--I know, it sounds bad. Salem seemed to enjoy it (most of the time), so I kept doing it over, and over, and over,--do you get it? She never cried; just drank water here and there...no biggy! I even dunked her with her floating on her back( which is more difficult for them). What else? We've been trying to get the house "put together" as much as we can. It is such a never ending process. Some days, you just want to pull your hair out because you feel like you're not getting anywhere. Anyways, I took Salem on a walk the other evening, only to find her asleep with her hat sitting like this on her head. That little face just makes my heart melt every time I look at her. She is my sweet doll baby! She starts on table foods tomorrow and has been spending her days saying "Dada" NON-STOP!

7 Comments:

At 10:33 PM , Blogger Smitty 1, 2 , 3 and 4 said...

She is precious! Love the pics.

 
At 8:19 AM , Blogger Andrea and Ben said...

Could she be any cuter? She and Roxy should form a gang, at least they both look pretty bad ass! Can't wait to see you. I will call you when the in-laws leave.

 
At 8:36 PM , Blogger Smitty 1, 2 , 3 and 4 said...

Noel, Would you let me know what running stroller you have. I remember you saying how much you like it. Do you still? I am trying to figure out which one I want... Thanks.

Run on!!

 
At 8:01 AM , Blogger The Quinn Report said...

Jamie--
I have the Dreamer Design and I do love it. I wanted "The Bob", but coudn't find it in me to spend that much money. I use it every single day and Salem seems to enjoy it as well! Let me know what you decide on--happy shopping!

 
At 8:13 PM , Blogger Smitty 1, 2 , 3 and 4 said...

THank chica! I'll let ya know.

 
At 8:13 PM , Blogger Smitty 1, 2 , 3 and 4 said...

oops forgot my s...

 
At 8:55 PM , Blogger Lysandra said...

Salem is precious, I can't wait to get our babies together again.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home