The Quinn Report

The daily, weekly, or sometimes monthly news of what goes on in our hectic lives.

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Double Oven Fun!


(I really did have 2 things going at the same time; I had just pulled out the bread in the top one:)


I am IN LA-LA-LA-LOVEEEE with my double oven!!!! I can't even begin to explain the way I feel about it. I have guests coming to town today, with a shit tons of things to do; but having a double oven yesterday was a LIFE SAVER. It cuts out so much time and it even makes cooking MORE fun. I already loved to cook, but now, NOW I enjoy it even more....I guess it makes me feel special. The only downside (well for Andrew), is that I'll never be able to go back to just one again. Kinda like the saying..."Once you go black you never go back." Well, that was a crock of shit because that obviously didn't work out for me; being that I am married to the whitest cracker there is out there. Okay, back to what I was saying... Now, I will ALWAYS have to have two.

Please come visit me friends who have a passion for cooking. We can be double oven lovers together! Pumpkin bread with maple sugar glaze and blueberry oat muffins--yum!
I know it's the wrong time of year for the pumpkin, but I couldn't resist the temptation!

4 Comments:

At 3:57 PM , Blogger A Goldsworthy Note said...

That is so cool, Noel. Yeah, I'm kind of nervous about the day I get a double oven because after that I'm sure I'll want my next house to have 2. You better stay friends with your one oven friends. :-) hehehehe.

 
At 5:14 PM , Blogger Andrea and Ben said...

It all looks so tasty! Send me some :0) I am jealous! I would give anything for a better oven....oh wait, just a few weeks!

 
At 1:10 PM , Blogger Smitty 1, 2 , 3 and 4 said...

SHould we call you Martha? Those baked goodies look DAMN good!! Yummy!

 
At 10:12 AM , Blogger Kelly said...

I'm jealous! Although, I don't bake much...but it looks cool. Everything looks yummy, you might have to add a few of those recipes to the Quaff and Nosh.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home