The Quinn Report

The daily, weekly, or sometimes monthly news of what goes on in our hectic lives.

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Moving Around






OH MY GOD....Salem has started crawling people! I am in some serious trouble. She has also added some words to her vocabulary to include: Lilly, hello, wa-wa, ba-ba, baby, and still her favorite-DADA!! Do you think the kid could say something with a "Mmmm" sound to it? Heck NO. All day long I'll say Mama and she'll say Dada immediately after. I swear she's doing it just to piss me off! Yesterday morning, she was sitting in her high chair having breakfast when the phone rang and she said "hello." She ALWAYS sees me yacking away on the phone and her Nana calls her every day to talk to her. I bought her her own play cellphone and she will always pick it up and hold it to her ear--just waiting for someone on that other line to say something to her don't you know!

3 Comments:

At 9:37 AM , Blogger Andrea and Ben said...

I cannot believe she is crawling! Ok, I can, but it seems like it has gone so fast! Just to ease your mind, if you care, it is natural for babies to say dada first because it is easy. Think about the 'm' sound and how much more coordination it takes. Plus, men need to the reinforcement that they are loved by their children ;0)

 
At 3:59 PM , Blogger Katie said...

She is very smart! I can't believe she says all that already. Awesome! You are in for it now. I miss those days of just laying a baby down and it staying there! :)

I'm sorry I haven't gotten together with you yet! I cannot begin to explain the hectic craziness that is going on with me! I hope it will calm the hell down soon!

 
At 1:48 PM , Blogger Kelly said...

Crawling already! I love what Andrea said...I need to remember that one.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home