The Quinn Report

The daily, weekly, or sometimes monthly news of what goes on in our hectic lives.

Monday, March 26, 2007

Salem and her Boyfriend

I'm so excited about seeing Levi Mommy!


She is getting started early folks...we don't want to support her ass FOREVER. Consider us smart and ahead of the game. These shots are of Salem and her boyfriend Levi. He is the son of some of our friends that were in Korea, Alaska, Georgia and now stationed here with Andrew. Crazy--and he even flies a different jet. I have been going over to their home these past few days doing laundry because I still don't have those whores. I should have known better; they are slutty red which just SCREAMS trouble. They are supposed to be delivered this Thursday; however, I'll believe it when I see it. I've only been waiting on them for a month now. Life will be SO much better when they do decide to come to momma. Until then, I give you two adorable babies: Levi and Salem:

We're trying to flirt here...could you just give us a moment, please!?

3 Comments:

At 5:34 AM , Blogger Kelly said...

BOYFRIEND! What does Andrew say about that???

Oh Noel, I can see it now...Salem is so beautiful, you will be going crazy with all her boyfriends!

(Levi is really cute...do we know his parents? Don't recognize him or the name)

 
At 8:45 AM , Blogger Andrea and Ben said...

Cute, Cute, Cute!!! You are stirring up trouble girl, look out!! Can't wait to see you and that sweet wee one :0)

 
At 3:59 PM , Blogger A Goldsworthy Note said...

Uh, oh...is it a little Noel? :-) As always, keep sending those Salem pics...such a beautiful little girl.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home