The Quinn Report

The daily, weekly, or sometimes monthly news of what goes on in our hectic lives.

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Cutting Teeth





Salem's 2 middle bottom teeth broke through last night. Other than chewing on EVERYTHING in sight, she has been handling it quite well. I had to do some yard work the other day, and didn't know what in the heck to do with her, so I thought I would try putting her in her pack 'n play to see what she would do. NOTE: Salem despises her pack 'n play and has never wanted anything to do with it ever since the day we brought her home from the hospital. I have tried to get her to sleep in it multiple times, and she just screams her little head off. I still, to this day, can't figure out why that is. Surprisingly, she did just fine playing in it outside the other evening so I could get a few things taken care of. She is my little angel--with a scratch on her nose!

3 Comments:

At 1:32 PM , Blogger A Goldsworthy Note said...

Whew, what a relief she decided to like it when she did so you could get some stuff done.
Salem is so adorable. I hope you don't get tired of hearing that b/c I'm gonna write about how darn cute she is every time you post her pics :-)

 
At 1:10 AM , Blogger Andrea and Ben said...

She is so sweet!! Can't wait to see you guys :0)

 
At 9:18 AM , Blogger Katie said...

She is so photogenic!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home