The Quinn Report

The daily, weekly, or sometimes monthly news of what goes on in our hectic lives.

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Strike a Pose

"Mommy, I'm striking a pose for the camera!"


Salem started swim lessons today and she LOVED being in the water! Today was her first day in an actual pool. She is the youngest in her class and was one of the best students; I wouldn't expect anything less of her! She blew a few bubbles and it was mostly centered around getting the children comfortable in the water. She swallowed a bunch, but it didn't seem to phase her. It appeared that she almost got fulfillment out of drinking such nasty junk. As of right now, there is a huge bubble up around the pool (indoors), and they will be taking it down towards the middle of the month..so she'll get a taste of both. My camera kept fogging up indoors, so I took a couple photos of her in her bikini in the tub when we got home from lessons! Take a look at the belly..my god!

2 Comments:

At 1:04 AM , Blogger Andrea and Ben said...

Damn I will say once again, as I always do when I come here, she is sooooo cute!!! Fun times, and who would have ever thought such a tiny thing would go through her first year of life rockin' the belly. She looks GREAT!!! As do you of course ;0)

 
At 1:08 PM , Blogger A Goldsworthy Note said...

My GOSH...Salem is such a cutie...total CUTIE!!! I love the pink bikini.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home