The Quinn Report

The daily, weekly, or sometimes monthly news of what goes on in our hectic lives.

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Downward Facing Dog


Looking more and more like daddy!

I guess the yoga book and lessons are paying off. I can say downward facing dog and this is what she does. It is so funny, because sometimes, SOMETIMES, she will come back up to stretch her back out. I don't think she understands REALLY what she is doing; but she enjoys mimicking what I say/do. Today, she wouldn't have ANY of it. Yesterday, she did it ALL day long; to include rolling over in the bath tub to do it after I told my mom ( I was on the phone with her at that time), that she does "downward facing dog." It was so funny to watch her drop what she was playing with in the tub, roll over in the water, and do such a thing. I wish I would have had a shot of that!

7 Comments:

At 8:45 PM , Blogger The Gilbert Crew said...

She is one talented little girl. Not many adults can even do that!!

 
At 10:34 PM , Blogger Kelly said...

That is so cute! I can't believe you have a 7 month old who can do yoga. Only you, Noel.

 
At 11:39 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe it, she is doing the yoga pose. Our Salem is so smart and strong!

Love, Nana or as Salem calls me YaYa.

 
At 7:59 AM , Blogger Tracy said...

What book do you use or what class do you take? Have you just adapted your yoga to her or is there a baby yoga? Yoga is such a great way of life to teach early.

 
At 11:10 AM , Blogger The Quinn Report said...

I use the book Itsy Bitsy Yoga, and while we were in Valdosta for 7 months, I took her to an infant yoga class. I love it and highly recommend it!

 
At 12:02 AM , Blogger Andrea and Ben said...

TOO CUTE!!! What an amazing thing for her to understand, at least what you expect of her when you say it. Love it!

 
At 10:57 PM , Blogger Katie said...

She is SO talented!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home