The Quinn Report

The daily, weekly, or sometimes monthly news of what goes on in our hectic lives.

Friday, October 19, 2007

Canyon Lake




"Weeeeee...the slide is fun!"


Today, my local girlfriends and I, took the kiddos to Canyon Lake for
some playground, water and picnic action. oh my GOD, it was sooooooo beautiful out, literally perfect...80 degrees
to be exact. When I did my race last weekend, it was out at the
Randolph Military portion of the Lake. There is so much to do out there
and really a great place to take advantage of. Did I mention that it is
only a 15 minute car ride? Even better!



Salem thought it was THE GREATEST thing in the world being out there. I love that she is such a free spirited and (most of the time), happy baby. She laughs, and
laughs, and laughs, and finds joy in all that she does. I took her down
the large slides with me and it made my heart melt just listening to
her belly laugh over and over again.




She walked straight out into the water and parked her happy little ass right in it. Once again,she thought it was THE GREATEST thing just splashing around and playing
with Knox. I love that she enjoys being in the water so much. However,
she might be a little TO confident and often times scares the living
crap out of me because she'll dunk her head fully under and come up
laughing as if it was HILARIOUS that she can do such thing. I only
ALMOST had a heart attack once today, not to shabby!





7 Comments:

At 5:38 PM , Blogger joanna said...

LOVE the pictures of Salem in the water with her dress on! So cute!

 
At 7:07 PM , Blogger Tracy said...

Salem is getting so big. Her personality shows through the pictures. Don't you love this age? They do something different everyday that amazes you.

 
At 7:27 PM , Blogger Andrea and Ben said...

CUTE!!!!!! You are so good at keeping busy and doing fun stuff with Salem. Way to go :0) I cannot wait to hear her little laugh in a month!!

 
At 7:57 PM , Blogger Katie said...

I am so impressed that she is that at home in the water! You are really smart to get her comfortable with it! I would have having heart attacks, too, but I have them no matter what....so there you go!

I love her dress!

 
At 10:06 PM , Blogger A Goldsworthy Note said...

Too, too cute! Wasn't today absolutely awesome. I love that picture of her from the back where she's standing at the water line.

 
At 12:57 PM , Blogger Smitty 1, 2 , 3 and 4 said...

Looks like a ball.

 
At 9:26 AM , Blogger Lysandra said...

I think it's so funn that you call your friends local girlfriends....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home