The Quinn Report

The daily, weekly, or sometimes monthly news of what goes on in our hectic lives.

Saturday, October 27, 2007

San Antonio Zoo



We found it funny that the elephant had his huge ass facing us the entire time!


Andrew's parents are in town visiting this week/weekend. We thought we would take advantage of the WONDERFUL weather and enjoy the outdoors while they're here. Today we took them to the San Antonio Zoo and actually had a great time! The main reason why I planned such a thing was for Salem, but I found myself running here and there to see the different animals. Oh, and Salem DID love the zoo, loved being on daddy's back, and loved making noises at the animals and telling all of them HIIIII!!!!!..... in her cute, high pitched voice... love it! There were a few GEMS at the zoo that REALLY stood out to us. Can you guess which animals they were that Andrew especially got excited over? I wonder what it could be........

Daddy even bought one for Salem to bring home with her and now she thinks it's funny to head-butt the Warthog!


My 2 loves!

Sassy was pissed at me for taking her picture a gazillion x's
The wildest beasts of all...humans!



Check back tomorrow for our Sea World festivites that will be taking place in the AM!

6 Comments:

At 10:44 AM , Blogger Smitty 1, 2 , 3 and 4 said...

looks like a ball!! Enjoy Sea World!

 
At 12:05 PM , Blogger A Goldsworthy Note said...

Such a beautiful family! It was a great day to be outside at the zoo. Missed you at the Halloween Party!

 
At 9:00 PM , Blogger Tracy said...

I found myself explaining what the warthog was to Madison. I guess it is something you have to do if you are in some way connected to the warthog.

 
At 10:04 AM , Blogger The Gilbert Crew said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 10:06 AM , Blogger The Gilbert Crew said...

The pic of Salem looking pissed is hilarious. I get those looks from my kids a lot too. I too, wish you were here to run the races me. I know my times would really improve trying to keep up with you. ;]

 
At 7:52 PM , Blogger Andrea and Ben said...

I LOVE the pissy picture! That is so cute! I love zoo's. maybe if I come out in the spring we can go?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home