The Quinn Report

The daily, weekly, or sometimes monthly news of what goes on in our hectic lives.

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Sea World

Lets just say that I'm so glad we took the plunge and purchased season passes to Sea World. Totally worth it, and totally a great time! We took Salem to various exhibits and she sat through them all! I was shocked. This comes from a child who I can't even get to look twice at a toddler based dvd, einstein, nothing. Shamu on the other hand, stopped her right in her tracks. She loved it and we can't wait to take her back for more!

Here we go again!





Go Gators!


The Water Park at Sea World


Talking to the penguins!



Fishies!


Feeding the dolphins


Daddy lovin' that you can walk around and get wasted!

8 Comments:

At 10:52 AM , Blogger Andrea and Ben said...

Public drinking, our favorite!!! It looks like she is so engaged with all the sights. You are very lucky she is interested in that and not the DVD's. Did you get to go an any rides?

 
At 12:24 PM , Blogger The Quinn Report said...

Yes, we were able to do 2 roller coasters! I love rides, and so does Andrew's parents, so we took turns taking care of Salem...it was fun!

 
At 1:44 PM , Blogger Tracy said...

I loved the sea world in San Antonio. We went during the week and not at a peak time. It was so nice to walk around and not be overwhelmed with people. I was pregnant though, so no rides. It looks like it was a beautiful day as well.

 
At 7:08 PM , Blogger The Gilbert Crew said...

We went to Sea World Orlando a few years ago, and all John could say was "Obesee World" Everywhere you looked there were very overweight people sitting under the trees eating ice cream. We did do Sea World San Antonio last June and had a ball, the shows were fantastic! Dining with Shamu is a little overrated though.

 
At 10:24 PM , Blogger Smitty 1, 2 , 3 and 4 said...

When can I go??

Look awesome.

I loved LOVED Sea World when I was younger. My dream was to be a dolphin trainer.

 
At 10:26 PM , Blogger Smitty 1, 2 , 3 and 4 said...

LookS like I left off an s. Oops. You knew what I meant.

 
At 11:13 AM , Blogger A Goldsworthy Note said...

Man, I haven't been to that place in such a long time. Since y'all have season passes we'll have to all go there together one of these days.
I didn't realize you could walk around and drink. Interesting...very interesting :0)

 
At 10:48 PM , Blogger Lysandra said...

You should do the beer school!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home