The Quinn Report

The daily, weekly, or sometimes monthly news of what goes on in our hectic lives.

Friday, August 11, 2006

Belly Cast





Seriously, this is the most beautiful thing I think I've ever seen. I just wish that I could take credit for it. I wasn't blessed with crafty skills , but Aubrie sure as heck was. I can't even make a stick figure look good. So, the print on the cast is Salem's french toile bedroom theme. I JUST LOVE IT and can't wait to assemble everything once we get to Georgia. If you look at the bottom of the tree, you can see where Aubrie added Salem's name to the trunk. (Like when lovers carve their names on them!) I hope I can hold out for 2 more weeks to give it to Andrew. Let me know what you think of it! In case you noticed, yes, my left boob is significantly larger than the right one. I fell out of my chair laughing when I realized it!

5 Comments:

At 12:42 AM , Blogger Katie said...

Wow! That is totally gorgeous! I love the toile and diamond idea...it makes it so unique. Its gorgeous!

 
At 1:46 PM , Blogger Smitty 1, 2 , 3 and 4 said...

I think it is beautiful!!

 
At 11:37 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE it!! It turned out beautiful!!

 
At 1:44 PM , Blogger Andrea and Ben said...

beautiful!!! She did a wonderful job!

 
At 2:58 AM , Blogger Lysandra said...

I now wish I had done one. I love it and knew you would too!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home