The Quinn Report

The daily, weekly, or sometimes monthly news of what goes on in our hectic lives.

Sunday, November 19, 2006

Item Of The Week

Daddy playing!


No, this isn't an Old Navy add. Don't they do "Item of the Week" there? I believe so. Moving on. So, yesterday I bought Salem the best toy/tent/gym ever. It is a Playskool Dome that has all these different toys/activities attached to it. I feel like I got my $'s worth for sure. Toys these days are SOOOO expensive and you hardly get anything for your buck. Well, not this one. It also has a little door attached on one of the sides that they can open and shut(they LOVE to do stuff like that). Even better, it has a doorbell you can ring too! I think Andrew and I (especially Lilly dog) enjoy it more than Salem does at this point. It said it was appropriate for ages 3 mths. +, but by the looks of it, it should be more like 6 mths +. Anyways, just throwing info. out there for moms, moms-to-be soon and moms-to-be later, or never. Whatever floats your boat. It would also be a great gift idea. I got it on sale at Target for $39. Not to shabby.



2 Comments:

At 12:28 PM , Blogger Smitty 1, 2 , 3 and 4 said...

Fun, fun, fun. I love the gym/tent/dome thingy. I think that your sweet little girl will love it. Thanks for sharing.

 
At 6:23 PM , Blogger Lysandra said...

I love the Peek n' play dome. I bought it back in Oct and I have to make him get out!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home