The Quinn Report

The daily, weekly, or sometimes monthly news of what goes on in our hectic lives.

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Our Little Turkey


The "fam." loaded up and drove down to Florida to spend Thanksgiving with Andrew's parents and Old Granny(Andrew has called his Grandmother "Old Granny" since he was a little boy). As the rest of you, we ate too much, sat around, watched football, and thought about sticking our fingers down our throats to relieve the sickning feeling in our tummys of over eating. I also managed to go out shopping the day after ended up skipping out on all the crowds. I think I have discovered the key to shopping on such crazy days: GO OUT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE DAY! Seriously, I found parking spots right up front at every store I went to and never had to wait in line to check out. What more could you ask for? The traffic getting to and from was the worse part of all.

Salem had a blast (she told me so) , and has started belly laughing over the weekend. I yanked out that baby calendar and shedded a tear as I wrote down her little milestone. Don't you wish you could just freeze them when they do cute things like that for the first time? You just want to say," Okay, that's it. I am so content with what you just did, that you don't need to do anything else. Sitting up, crawling, walking--forget it! You are so cute right now and I want you to stay right here at this given moment forever!" Uh, she just makes my heart melt every single time I look at her. Life just can't get any better than that!


Andrew's 1 and only job on Thanksgiving is to make sure that there are always more than enough marshmellows on the sweet potatoes. Job well done honey!

6 Comments:

At 9:14 PM , Blogger Smitty 1, 2 , 3 and 4 said...

You look great!! Salem is growing so much and is absolutely adorable. One of the cutest turkeys I've ever seen.

 
At 11:51 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have such a beutiful family, Noel.
I've missed talking with you and have emailed you a ton (trying to remember your email addres), but have had no success. Email me when you get a free minute ValerieAnn0214@yahoo.com

I love your blog...it's super entertaining!

 
At 7:04 PM , Blogger Lysandra said...

soooooo cute! She is just getting more gorgeous every day. I love her and miss you.

 
At 7:04 PM , Blogger Lysandra said...

soooooo cute! She is just getting more gorgeous every day. I love her and miss you.

 
At 8:47 AM , Blogger Kelly said...

Looks like you had a great holiday!! Miss you!!

 
At 1:11 PM , Blogger Andrea and Ben said...

Gobble, gobble, giggle!! Cute!!! Love the photos, you all look great :0) Hope to see you in the next few months.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home