The Quinn Report

The daily, weekly, or sometimes monthly news of what goes on in our hectic lives.

Thursday, March 15, 2007

7 month old Salem







Today, Salem is now 7 months old. I cannot believe it. I say that with each passing month. I promise to post pictures of the new house, but right now everything looks cluttered because we still don't have our household goods to put the things that we do have, away. Do you catch me? But, Salem is more important, and I know you would rather see shots of her on any given day: ENJOY!!
I must also add that Salem is fully sitting up on her own now, waving hello and goodbye ( TO EVERYONE she comes in contact with), and using some of the sign language I'm teaching her little by little--more, all done, and thank you! She is my smart, big cookie!
My 2 favorite people in the WHOLE World!

7 Comments:

At 11:05 PM , Blogger Katie said...

Wow! She is really doing the sign language early...she IS a smart cookie...not to mention CUTE! I will be back in town later this month and I hope we can get together then! (I'm going to Austin tomorrow).

 
At 10:20 AM , Blogger Andrea and Ben said...

Sweetness!!! I cannot wait to see you, hurry up!

 
At 10:29 PM , Blogger joanna said...

Cute Cute Cute! Those months sure do fly by!

 
At 2:05 AM , Blogger Lysandra said...

She is smart and beautiful!

 
At 7:10 AM , Blogger Kelly said...

Gosh, time goes fast and Salem is changing so fast. She is so beautiful...just like her mommy!

 
At 1:34 PM , Blogger Smitty 1, 2 , 3 and 4 said...

Time does fly!! What a doll!!

 
At 7:32 PM , Blogger Otisfamily said...

Ooohhh, I miss you guys so much!! She is going to start changing like crazy and we are going to miss it! She is toooo beautiful!! Love you guys - The Otis Gang

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home