The Quinn Report

The daily, weekly, or sometimes monthly news of what goes on in our hectic lives.

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Christmas in March!

Twas the night before Christmas when all through the house, not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse....except for my crazy ass up at 2:00 am because I couldn't sleep. I literally feel like a little kid again who can't sleep the night before Christmas because she can't wait to get her dirty little hands on all those gifts from Santa. Mine, on the other hand, happens to be my:
HOUSEHOLD GOODS, PEEPS! Yes, it is true, after 7 long months of not having "my things", I will finally get to see them ALL (and then some), today!!!

I must mention that instead of only invisioning sugarplums dancing in my head, I just went straight for it. As I type, I am inhaling a cream filled dohnut of some sort along with an extra spiced chai tea. I know some of you wouldn't believe it (you know who you are), so I even got a shot to prove. It is MINE. Andrew is in bed (where I should be) and Salem only wishes she could have a bite of something so tasty ( she is sleeping too!)

I just love how my ipod cord is hanging out the back of the dohnut. I'll be needing that damn thing soon to work off my breakfast!
Lilly girl giving sister a kiss!

play, play, play with her princess phone and then out moments later:)

2 Comments:

At 10:43 AM , Blogger Andrea and Ben said...

Sweet, sweet delivery men! I love that day....it is like Christmas. Until 2 weeks later and it just won't end ;0) Yay for you guys. it will be nice to finally make your home!

 
At 12:26 PM , Blogger Lysandra said...

In that picture where Salem is asleep in the high chair she looks like you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home