The Quinn Report

The daily, weekly, or sometimes monthly news of what goes on in our hectic lives.

Sunday, June 03, 2007

Terrible Mother/Daughter





So, my dad and step mom drove down from Colorado last week to pay us a visit. We had such an amazing time with them and hope they come back soon to see us. I feel like such an idiot because we didn't take A SINGLE PHOTO---can you believe that crap? Not only that, but we also didn't take any when Andrew's folks were here and only snapped the one shot with my mom at the airport a few weeks ago only minutes before she boarded her plane. I NEED TO GET BETTER AT THIS PEOPLE!!! The whole time we have guests, I'm constantly thinking about taking pictures, and then its like I have a brain fart, or something. I wish I was more like my friend Katie, and take pictures of everyone and everything. She is so good about stuff like that. I'm envious. One day, maybe one day, I'll be more like her! I did manage to take more pictures of Salem playing in her baby pool. I'm worried that over these next couple of summer months, that I'll end up with pages upon pages of Salem splashing around in her pool if I don't get MY SHIT TOGETHER...FAST!!!! Not that there is anything wrong with pictures of my beautiful baby looking Oh so fine in her many bikini's, but I would like to post and talk about other things here. Like....... Andrew, Salem and I went over to our neighbors house for dinner last night. There are a TON of FUN and have a little boy named Peyton who is exactly 1 month younger than Salem. We drank, and partied, put the kiddos to bed, and drank, ate some yummy food, drank, sat around the fire in their backyard, oh..and drank some more. And guess you didn't feel so hot all damn day today? ANDREW. The man cannot hang anymore. It's like he had a kid, hit 30, and went downhill quickly there after. What the heck? I thought it was supposed to happen to the females after giving birth? If anything, I'm more willing to drink now, more than ever! I, I mean, WE( to include the rest of the people there), drank Drew under the table, and then some. Oh, and we all felt better than ever today! I heard they were up well before 8 doing yard work, and Salem and I did stuff around the house; while daddy slept on the couch until 2...poor ANDY! Oh, and next time one of you run into Andrew, could you remind him that my dresser isn't the toilet in the middle of the night!? Enough said about that...use your imagination...or not.

8 Comments:

At 9:58 AM , Blogger A Goldsworthy Note said...

Are you serious??? That's so gross...ewww. Sounds like he had plenty to drink. hehe.
I love the Salem bikini...too adorable.

 
At 10:13 AM , Blogger Andrea and Ben said...

Hilarious!!! Poor Andrew.....yeah right :0) The key to taking more pictures is keeping the camera with you. I keep Ben's little camera in my purse and think, this would be great for the blog, while we are out. Most of them don't make the blog, but I have them just in case.

 
At 10:14 AM , Blogger Andrea and Ben said...

oh yeah, I love the salem pictures. Keep them coming!

 
At 10:56 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Salem's bikini. Noel, you're a good Mommie for taking her to swim lessons and making sure she is comfortable being in water. She loves it!!

Love, Mommie

 
At 6:45 PM , Blogger Katie said...

BWAAAAA HA HA HA HA! That is some funny shit! (Actually, I hope it wasn't shit, but you know what I mean).

The bad part about having a camera attached to your face 24/7 is that you tend to actually miss out on the events as they are happening. You don't want that. I swear!

You are a great Mom for taking her to swim lessons. I wish I was more like you doing that! I need to get on the ball. My kid is going to be 13 and afraid of the water at this rate.

 
At 4:08 AM , Blogger Kelly said...

OMG that was funny! Sounds like a great night. I had a friend piss in my closet...those shoes were never the same. Glad you have some good neighbors, especially ones you can drink with. I'm bad about taking pictures, I was hoping a baby can change that. Miss you!

 
At 12:26 PM , Blogger The Quinn Report said...

It was just piss---thank god! Oh, and it only hit the carpet and the outside of the dresser!

 
At 11:06 AM , Blogger Lysandra said...

I think Salem is A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home