The Quinn Report

The daily, weekly, or sometimes monthly news of what goes on in our hectic lives.

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Day 4 & Wookie's ASS CRACK......



ON MY BED along with his yucky fishing boots that smelled of fish guts! I decided to laugh about it instead of getting all fired up!

After a morning refuel at my favorite, Snow City Cafe, we were all off in seperate directions for a few days......oooohhh, how sad! HARB,Wookie, and I drove to Denali where they dropped me off with my girlfriend, Emma; then they pressed to McClaren Lodge. Chum, Shredder, and Andrew stayed in Anchorage to do "stuff."

Emma and I spent the evening (we didn't even get ON the water until after 7
PM), rafting in Denali and befriending all the river guides and their
girlfriends, boyfriends, pot-smoking hippie friends, etc. We had a
blast hanging out with them at the local Denali Salmon Bake. Our guide
on the trip is 6'7" and I jokingly asked him if he was an Ambercrombie
model during his "off season." His response to me was.."No, just J
Crew!" And he wasn't kidding. In the below picture, he is sitting, and
I'm STANDING next to him..and he's still taller than me. What I would
give to have legs up to my neck! We ended up making it into Fairbanks
after 4:30 in the AM and Emma had to be at school at 8 AM. We came
home, passed out for an hour, got up, she drove me to the rental car
place, and off to school she went.

Hours of sleep for the past 6 nights during "LIVIN' IT UP IN ALASKA TOUR 2007"= 8 hours and 45 minutes...go me!

Blondie= Josh= River Guide= J Crew model! I'm pretty sure that the other guy next to me, who is also a guide, is HIGHER THAN A KITE...doesn't he appear to be in the photo?

3 Comments:

At 5:56 AM , Blogger Katie said...

Oh my god. How did you survive on that little SLEEP? I want to cry just reading about it. But, the Alaska feelings of elation and beauty. I know how good that feels!

 
At 9:30 PM , Blogger Lysandra said...

The blonde guy must be cuter in person because he is not cute there! I miss Alaska. Snow city cafe was also my fave in Anchorage!

 
At 11:24 PM , Blogger Andrea and Ben said...

I will not be able to read the rest. I am getting jealous just looking at the photos.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home