The Quinn Report

The daily, weekly, or sometimes monthly news of what goes on in our hectic lives.

Saturday, June 30, 2007

Day 5 in AK

This Day, oh this day was something. I think I have found the solution
to NOT having a hang over........LACK OF SLEEP IS THE KEY! Next time
you know you're going to get your drink on, just stay up for days before
hand, and you'll be golden! Seriously, I was so tired by the 5th day,
that I didn't even realize how hung over I was. I was more "drunk
tired" than "sick tired." Do you know what I mean? You know, when
you've been up for a while and you're so incredibly tired that you feel
wasted; that was how I felt. I couldn't tell that I had really spent
the entire night drinking until wee hours in the morning. So.....


I spent the day visiting people/places. I went to the CDC and spent some
time with old co-workers, kiddos that I used to have in my class,
kiddos that were in my wedding, and one of my best friends, Tanya. I
straight up walked into my friend Jacquie Kohntopp's house without
calling, or for that matter, even knocking on her door. I walked into
to her home like I owned the place...you should have seen the look on
her face! She was on the phone with a friend and was like "Oh my God,
Noel Quinn just walked into my house"; you would have had to have heard
her confused tone of voice! I went shopping at some of my favorite
places in Fairbanks: Fred Meyer,Gottchalks, Old Navy, etc. I just love the simplicity of the town. I like having only a few places to choose from instead of the overwhelming feeling I have here. I raided all (when I say all, that only means like 2!) of the clothing stores because all the summer stuff was already
on sale; for they were busy preparing for the harsh winter ahead.

I also DRUG myself to my FAVORITE...the Eielson
Gym! I worked out, ran into a bunch of people I knew there, and ran my
favorite course there outside. I felt so free, and alive; despite the
fact that I didn't sweat even a single drop because I was so dehydrated
from the night before!

I then went and crashed my girlfriend Aubrie's dinner party by unexpectedly
dropping by..in my gym clothes and all! She is the most beautiful,
pregnant, little thing, I have ever seen! I hate her for it...psyche!

The evening ended with something I have found a new, deep love for. A passion that I didn't even know I had burning deep within my soul.....HEELY's!!!!!!! My girlfriend Emma busted hers out for me to try, and then, I immediately
busted my ASS within milliseconds of having them on. I knew, from that
moment on, that I was in love forever more and needed my own pair!

I did get a few hours of sleep this night; which would bring the total up to 14 hours over the course of DAYS!

4 Comments:

At 5:54 PM , Blogger A Goldsworthy Note said...

Yep, again....JEALOUS!!!

 
At 12:53 PM , Blogger Katie said...

Wow! That is so funny that you just crashed everyone's houses. Love it!

 
At 9:08 AM , Blogger Lysandra said...

That is funny about the crashing ut not as funny as you busting your ass!

 
At 4:36 PM , Blogger Andrea and Ben said...

Now that I am over being jealous, I love the pics of you in the roller skate shoes. Hilarious!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home