The Quinn Report

The daily, weekly, or sometimes monthly news of what goes on in our hectic lives.

Thursday, June 14, 2007

100th POST








I think it's funny how blogger keeps up with how many posts you've created. So, therefore, a toast to me for my 100th edition! What do I get? Anyways....

I spend my days trying to keep up with "Ms. Thang."
She is ALL over the place during all hours of the day. She even moves
around like crazy in the middle of the night in her crib. She is here,
there, getting into this, that, and other things she shouldn't be
getting into. Right now, she is attempting to chew on avacuum device, crawl, and wrap herself up in the computer/printer wires. Great, just what I need today.

We went out last night and purchased her a tunnel to crawl around in. She
thinks she is something going in and out of it. For today, it is
entertaining; tomorrow, it will need to be something new. Wait until
she gets a hold of the new pool Mommy got for her....more to come on
that tomorrow!

8 Comments:

At 9:13 AM , Blogger Lysandra said...

Too cute!!! I heard they have really cool ones at IKEA! I gotta go there next time I am in town! Too cute. She is quite the bundle of energy!

 
At 10:19 AM , Blogger Andrea and Ben said...

She is so damn cute!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 10:50 AM , Blogger Jamie said...

She is beautiful!!

 
At 10:55 AM , Blogger A Goldsworthy Note said...

Such a cutie!!! I love the big 2-tooth smile. :0)

hehehe...I was wondering how you knew that was your 100th post. I thought, "surely Noel isn't counting her posts." hehehe. Now I know. Man, at my rate it's gonna be 1-2 years before I hit 100.

Starting tomorrow I can't be your friend...actually I'll just be your extremely jealous friend. Have a fun trip!

 
At 2:52 PM , Blogger joanna said...

Isn't it fun when something so simple creates such a big grin!

 
At 4:13 PM , Blogger Katie said...

100 posts! Awesome! Salem is adorable. I had a hard time with that phase--the intial getting into everything. I recommend babyproofing as much as possible, so you don't have to jump up every ten seconds! :)

 
At 5:27 PM , Blogger Kelly said...

Salem is soooo cute!!! and I love her little teeth

 
At 1:33 PM , Blogger A Goldsworthy Note said...

Just thought I'd let you know that right now it's Thursday at 1:30pm and I'm thinking of you and of how jealous I am. I might actually not like you this week :0) ( hehehe) while you live in up in Alaska. sob, sob.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home