The Quinn Report

The daily, weekly, or sometimes monthly news of what goes on in our hectic lives.

Monday, June 25, 2007

LIVIN' IT UP IN AK TOUR 2007



DAY 1

I am surprised that I am still alive, seriously. I took
FULL advantage of all the daylight, and stayed up for days upon days.
Now, I know what a crack-head feels like; except my addictions were Redbulls or lattes. So, I'll make it easy on all of your eyes and give you the details on a day by day basis; therefore,:

Andrew
and I arrived into Anchorage last Saturday afternoon and what a
BEAUTIFUL sight it was. In the 4+ years I spent there, I have NEVER
seen such an amazing day there in my life. Wookie picked us up at the
airport, headed to his friends house to change, and then we were off
for drinks at bar that is located on top of one of the buildings
downtown.....LOVED IT! We sat up there and drank until our dinner reservations at ORSO'S; which was also very tasty. I think I would have preferred staying and
drinking on the deck the entire night to soak up the beauty, sun, and
watching 100's of float planes taking off and landing over our heads at
the near by lake. I am in LOVE, and want to spend the rest of my days
there--eventually.

After that fun filled evening, we met up with Shredder and went to catch some zzzzz's in our "Minnie Winnie"; however, NONE of us slept due to the never ending daylight that none of us are acclimated to anymore. We got up the next morning, and waited for the rest of our friends to arrive: Chum & HARB.

TO BE CONTINUED...................................

3 Comments:

At 8:44 PM , Blogger Andrea and Ben said...

I AM SOOOOOO JEALOUS!!!! Seriously, I almost broke into tears the other day thinking about how we should be up there right now. I am sad to miss the 4th if july there and many other summer time events. Can't wait to hear more Ms. Noel!!

 
At 1:58 PM , Blogger Lysandra said...

I love Orso's! It was my favortie restaurant in Alaska! I am glad you got back safely! Also, can't wait to show you the jewelry I got for the dress for the party!

 
At 9:58 AM , Blogger A Goldsworthy Note said...

I'm so extremely JEALOUS, Noel. Last week that's all I did...think about Alaska. Last weekend Joe and I were going to go flying in hopes that it would take our minds away from AK, but the weather sucked. So, no flying and all I could do was think about where we should have been.
JEALOUSY!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home