The Quinn Report

The daily, weekly, or sometimes monthly news of what goes on in our hectic lives.

Sunday, June 10, 2007

My Hispanic Twin!!

Mikie and Salem In LOVE!
Both of our kiddos are grabbing our boobies!

OMG PEOPLE!!!!!! My beautiful friend Lysandra and her son Michael came to visit us over the weekend and it was SOOOOOOO Good To See THEM!!!! We ate,shopped, shopped, ate some more, had breakfast, went BACK to the San Marcos Outlets, ate lunch, and then departed separate ways wearing the same dress. You don't have to say anything, she looks better in hers than I do! She makes me miss Alaska and all my girlfriends more than ever. Can't wait to see you again Ms. Lysandra and Mikie for Salem Baby's "White Out Birthday Bash!"

5 Comments:

At 9:43 AM , Blogger Katie said...

LOVE THE DRESS(es)! Y'all look too cute! It sounds like fun!

 
At 1:39 PM , Blogger Jacobson said...

Very pretty dress Noel. Where did you get it? Can I hire you as my personal shopper? :) Yep, I'm the girl who hates to shop... I love to get new clothes but can never walk in a store and put an outfit together. You always look so nice!

 
At 4:04 PM , Blogger A Goldsworthy Note said...

Great pics of the both of you. I need to go to S.A. for something besides reserves...that doesn't make for a very exciting weekend.
By the way...Salem's smile is absolutely adorable. What a happy girl!

 
At 11:23 PM , Blogger Lysandra said...

Ok that last picture sucks! I had been in the car for 6 hours sweating my ass off and she just got her hair done! Not fair! Just playing...it was an awesome time and can't wait to see you and your gorgeous family in a month and a half for Salems b-day! I might sneak down sooner than later it was so much fun!!

 
At 6:01 AM , Blogger Kelly said...

You are both so beautiful! Sounds like you had a great weekend...and I love the dresses.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home