The Quinn Report

The daily, weekly, or sometimes monthly news of what goes on in our hectic lives.

Monday, July 28, 2008

Meet The Barkers!



Gary, Michelle, baby Isa, and brother Tab

Last weekend, we had our beautiful friends Michelle, Gary, and Isa Barker, visit us from Alaska! I take that back, at the moment, they are living in Cali and are getting ready to move back to AK next month. Shel was one of my very best friends when I first moved to the North Pole (back in Nov. 2002). They also have 2 other children (Xavier and Elle), that were in NY visiting Grandma! I also used to have Xavier in one of my classes at the CDC when he was just a baby. They brought Gary's brother, Tab, along with them, and we had a wonderful weekend visiting, cooking, eating, shopping, and just catching up!

Recently, it seems as if a ton of our friends are moving back up to Alaska. I'm jealous and hope we luck out and get the same opportunity to get our bee-hinds back there. Until then, I'll sit here in 105 degree humidity and sweat my pregnant ass off. Oh joy!

2 Comments:

At 11:27 AM , Blogger Smitty 1, 2 , 3 and 4 said...

Looks like fun.

 
At 2:48 PM , Blogger Jacobson said...

Alaska summers sound wonderful compared to our 107 and 109 temperatures ALL WEEK LONG (probably the rest of the summer for that matter)... UGH! I do like it hot but once it's over 100 degrees I start melting.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home