The Quinn Report

The daily, weekly, or sometimes monthly news of what goes on in our hectic lives.

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Would have been..............

Tuli Elise Quinn (pronounced Tu-lee). I still love it and if, IF I can EVER talk Andrew into wanting another baby ( I wanted 3 and when we first met he only wanted 1; so we compromised on 2), and if it's a girl, I would name her Tuli. I think it's so cute and feminine. If Andrew does "tap out" after Tavin, I guess I'll have to settle on getting an english bulldog and naming her Tuli!
And yes, I came up with it and don't even think it's an actual name or has a meaning. There is a ski company called Thule, but I'm not quite sure if they pronounce it the same or not. The spelling of it throws me off. So, what do you think of it?

5 Comments:

At 8:58 AM , Blogger Heather Bridges said...

Hey lover...you owe me a lunch date!! haha...but I love the name you picked if he had been a girl!! Patrick and I were talking about names we liked on the beach the other day...I'll call ya today...right now...ok i'm calling...

 
At 5:24 PM , Blogger Katie said...

It reminds me of the girl's name in "My Big Fat Greek Wedding"...something like Tula. It goes well with Tavin--you should be having twins, then you could use both names! :)

I never knew you wanted three kids! We are stopping with two at this point!

 
At 7:18 PM , Blogger The Quinn Report said...

Katie--

There was a point after Salem where I thought I wanted her to be my "one and only." Not because she was "bad" and my thought on children changed, but because I loved her so much and never wanted her to have to share my attention with another child.

That only stayed for a short while, and then my thoughts immediately shifted back to their "normal state" of mind. Wait, do I even have such a thing?

 
At 6:33 AM , Blogger Abby & Patrick said...

I think it's very cute!

 
At 6:41 PM , Blogger Heather Bridges said...

Noel...i miss you...i love you...i'm hungry...i need to learn to cook like you do...teach me your ways!! should i have chips or rice for dinner?? I don't want to be alone here ANYMORE fuck!! i just realized that since patrick is gone I will be drinking alone this weekend like a real alchie...ahhh

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home