The Quinn Report

The daily, weekly, or sometimes monthly news of what goes on in our hectic lives.

Friday, August 01, 2008

SHE'S HERE..........

Yay, one of my BFF'S from Alaska, Emma, is here to visit this week! I'm so excited, that I can't even sleep! We're leaving in the AM to go to Houston to shop and then hit up the John Mayer concert in the PM! We've had this trip planned for 4 months, and I can't believe the day is finally here! I will post pictures of us (with John Mayer serenading us of course) within the next few days. I was trying to think of a clever shirts we could have made for the big night tomorrow, but I can't come up with anything worthy enough.

Ideas were:

* Jenn Who?
* He's just my babies daddy!
* Mrs. Douchebag! ( He is known for wearing a shirt quite often that reads Mr. Douchebag)
* People matter, but celebrity's matter more!

Ugh, instead, I think we'll just dress up and look like hotties!

2 Comments:

At 11:25 PM , Blogger Smitty 1, 2 , 3 and 4 said...

Have fun. I like who's Jen?

 
At 10:52 AM , Blogger Andrea and Ben said...

So glad you two are having so much fun!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home