The Quinn Report

The daily, weekly, or sometimes monthly news of what goes on in our hectic lives.

Friday, August 18, 2006

Salem Marie Quinn




Yes, SHE'S HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Our little girl was born Tuesday morning at 7:10 am. Salem was 5 pounds 1 oz. and 18 inches long. Three pushes and the sista' was out!!! She is everything we thought we could only dream of. We made it home yesterday afternoon and are adjusting to life with a new baby. Mom and "Andrew Jr." are doing well and trying to catch up on some zzzzz's. We love her so much and I promise to write more later---Little girl is crying for a boob right now!

9 Comments:

At 11:38 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is such a little princess!! Thank you for letting me be apart of Salems arrival! I wish you all the best of everything! Love ya

 
At 11:56 AM , Blogger Katie said...

She is absolutely gorgeous. Just a perfect little girl! I love that last picture. She looks so much older than just a few days in that picture.

Isn't it just amazing? I can't wait to see more pictures! Congratulations!

 
At 7:17 PM , Blogger Lysandra said...

I think she is so beautiful. I can't wait to see her again.

 
At 7:54 PM , Blogger Katie said...

P.S. I think she looks like her mama in the second picture!

 
At 4:58 AM , Blogger Andrea and Ben said...

She looks like she is flicking off the camera in the first picture....she is andrew's kid! Beautiful baby girl :0)

 
At 9:09 AM , Blogger CarrieS said...

Congratulations. What a beautiful baby Salem is!
-Carrie Schultz

 
At 1:00 AM , Blogger Smitty 1, 2 , 3 and 4 said...

congrats. She is a cutie. I am glad you are both doing well.

 
At 7:34 PM , Blogger Abby & Patrick said...

Congrats, what a beautiful baby girl! She looks so awake and vibrant in the last picture :) What a cutie!

 
At 10:54 AM , Blogger Kelly said...

She is beautiful Noel! I can't wait to see you guys, and meet Salem. I hope your adjusting well to motherhood. Miss you ~ Kelly

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home