The Quinn Report

The daily, weekly, or sometimes monthly news of what goes on in our hectic lives.

Monday, October 23, 2006

Carrot Top

I wanted to see if any of you noticed that Salem is growing not blonde(Daddy), not brown(Mommy), but RED hair in. You can tell more in some of the other pictures below. The red hair genes come from Andrew's Grandfather. I'm hoping it will continue to grow in that way. Actually, I'm just praying that her hair will actually grow in. I was bald until I was around 2 years of age--seriously.

5 Comments:

At 6:28 PM , Blogger Andrea and Ben said...

YAY redheads!! It is a great way to live :0)

 
At 9:17 PM , Blogger Katie said...

Cute photo! She looks more redheaded in the last picture on your last post! She is so cute.

 
At 8:03 AM , Blogger Abby & Patrick said...

What color hair did the mailman have? (hehe) What a cutie she is! And taking after her mamma already with shoes and shopping - that's awesome. Keep posting pictures, I'm living vicariously :)

 
At 1:18 PM , Blogger Lysandra said...

I love red hair! But we all know that! Yeah Salem!

 
At 9:27 PM , Blogger Kelly said...

That is such a cute picture! Salem is beautiful and red hair is good!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home