The Quinn Report

The daily, weekly, or sometimes monthly news of what goes on in our hectic lives.

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Oops!

Well, on the first day in our apartment, I have already managed to flood my kitchen by overflowing the dishwasher. Smooth one Noel, smooth one. I never said I was the brightest crayon in the crayon box, but I try. Apparently, you should only use a dime size amount instead of filling the bucket that is provided for you to........fill up with your soap. Just thought I would share with you the highlight of my day today...Ooppsie!

3 Comments:

At 12:14 PM , Blogger Smitty 1, 2 , 3 and 4 said...

Okay, so if you are in your apt. Then you should have your computer, which means you need to post pictures!!

 
At 12:56 PM , Blogger Andrea and Ben said...

I was just going to say the same thing!!! Good one on the kitchen, that is something I would do. I am sure Salem was entertained by it :0)

 
At 3:14 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!! Don't worry Noel, I did the same damn thing here in good ol AK. No wonder we got along so good!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home