The Quinn Report

The daily, weekly, or sometimes monthly news of what goes on in our hectic lives.

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Sorry, No Cord

Yes, I have found the cord; however, it is not compatible with Andrews parents computer. I know, it sucks. You'll have to wait another week. So, we'll just have to talk about stuff instead of "gooing" over pictures of sweet Salem. So, Andrew went to Georgia on Monday to check in with his new squadron. You won't believe this, but they actually gave him the rest of the week off without having to take leave. They said that they didn't have anything for him to do, so he came back down to his parents house in Florida and surprised me on Monday evening. Oh, how sweet it is! So, we are taking advantage of having Grandparents around, and we our hitting up the Florida Gators and LSU football game this weekend in Gainesville. (For those of you who didn't know, Andrew went to the University of Florida for Grad. school) Then, on the 28th of Oct. we will be traveling to Jacksonville to watch the Florida vs. Georgia game and attend the Worlds Largest Outdoor Cocktail Party. Has anyone out there ever been? Sounds like a good time to me.
Other than all that jazz, not much is really going on here. Salem is growing every single day(she is 7.5 pounds at this moment in time) and she is only getting up 2 times in the middle of the night to feed. She is just loving her big girl crib! I started working out again and am just about killing myself doing so. Honestly, I felt better and more in shape the day I went into labor than I
today. It is so humid here,(at least I think so) and I just about die every time I go for a run.

I know I have so much more to talk about, but I just can't think of all the things I want to write about right now. So, hasta for now.

Hey, is Erin having a boy or girl?---I'm dying to know!

3 Comments:

At 10:37 PM , Blogger Katie said...

GIRL! She is having a girl!

I love the news. I can't wait to see pics of the babe and to hear about the world's largest outdoor cocktail party. That is my kind of place. And stop working out so hard and take a damn nap, already! :)

 
At 12:34 PM , Blogger Smitty 1, 2 , 3 and 4 said...

I am with Katie on the nap. Relax and enjoy yourself.

Have fun at the games.

 
At 6:40 PM , Blogger Lysandra said...

Hope you had a great time at universal studios.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home