The Quinn Report

The daily, weekly, or sometimes monthly news of what goes on in our hectic lives.

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Salem Shots

Salem LOVES bath time!!

We went out to dinner last night---she ended up crapping her pants---literally, HER PANTS.
She was smiling because she knew we were going shopping at Old Navy to buy her clothes---what's new?
Here she is all smiles because I noticed after I had taken the picture, that she had wet herself all over her clean sheet. Once again, what's new?

7 Comments:

At 4:31 PM , Blogger Allison said...

Such a cutie!

 
At 4:49 PM , Blogger Smitty 1, 2 , 3 and 4 said...

What a cutie pie!! Love, love, love the pictures!

What kinda tub do you have?

 
At 8:58 PM , Blogger The Quinn Report said...

I have a Fisher Price tub from Target and I LOVE IT!!! A definite must have!

 
At 11:33 PM , Blogger Lysandra said...

I love love her! Oh she has fattened up so much compared to when I last saw her! She is gorgeous just like her mama!

 
At 12:02 AM , Blogger Katie said...

Oh, Noel! She is just BEAUTIFUL. I can't believe she was just a tiny little "cotton ball" last time I saw her and she's already smiling and getting so much personality!

 
At 12:35 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your little girl is just beautiful Noel! Congratulations! Good to hear from you!!

 
At 9:33 PM , Blogger Kelly said...

You and Salem look great!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home