The Quinn Report

The daily, weekly, or sometimes monthly news of what goes on in our hectic lives.

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Hallelujah!

Visiting with friends in Tucson
Daddy and Papa hard at work

Salem getting her ba'duicy changed on her new changing table that Daddy and Papa put together for her.


In this photo, I have everything I need to get by in life.....
An alcoholic beverage, SUN, Anderson Cooper's book,my baby, and a bottle for her. What more could a girl ask for? Oh wait, where's my husband?




Uh, I woke up extra early this morning, poured myself a MASSIVE cup of coffee(to aid in the early arousal), JUST TO GIVE YOU ALL SOME FLIPPIN' PHOTOS! Are you satisfied? I'm only kidding.....I would much rarther look at a blog with photos too. It has been so long, that for a second there, I even forgot how to add a photo.

4 Comments:

At 9:52 AM , Blogger Andrea and Ben said...

Awwww, she is sooooo cute in her little bathing suit! I cannot wait to see Harb :0) Thanks for getting up at the crack of morning to put pictures up, I GREATLY appreciate it....especially now that we have internet, though we still don't have long distance!

 
At 12:36 PM , Blogger Katie said...

She looks SO cute! She really had grown already--and is just adorable. And I LOVE the black furniture. I totally wanted to do black and white toile with pink accents and black nursery furniture if I had known I was having a girl (but John ruined that dream for me!) Anyway...very cute. I can't wait to see the nursery once its all assembled.

You look great, too, Noel. Thanks for the cute thank you note!

 
At 11:01 PM , Blogger Smitty 1, 2 , 3 and 4 said...

Are you sure you had a baby... how many WEEKS ago? You look great!! I agree with Andrea the bathing beauty picture is precious.
Thanks for the pictures.

 
At 10:50 PM , Blogger The Quinn Report said...

YES Ms. Jamie, I for sure did have a baby.....a LONG 9 weeks ago. Thanks for making me feel good you guys. I'm trying my damndest to get back to my "fighting weight."

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home